Tuesday, September 23, 2008

yoyo!!!

yoyo!!! new come new pig meat(read in cantonese pls)!!! i am de new member here.. simon~z!!! 1st time create blog got some gen zheung!!! so got any wrong or paiseh things.. pls 4give!!!

yoyo!!! today physic paper 3... really make me and all students sweat cold le!!! All ppl think very difficult de(dunno really o not la... but 4 me is truth la)... but after saw de paper... cheh~~ sap sap sui la.... even my bro also can do la(sifat la... so go geng meh he...) and and then although de question very easy... but easy question normally hard to get high mark de(4 my opinion)...

dis paper easy not jz only my opinion le... caz no ppl discuss about dis paper 3 today after exam... and if de paper very difficult ar... our student W sure many things to talk de... but he today diam diam de... sure quite easy to him ler... 'hohoho'...

last but not least(wow!!! yoyo!!)... pity my class punya student I... He/she calculate wrong degree of refracted angle... damn sad he/she... keep on complain over there "my 10++ marks ar!!!" haiz... called student I becareful jor de mah(dunno really got o not)... also dint remember my suggestion... pah kata berkata"bu ting leng zai yan, chi kui zai yan qian"...

ok ler... tat only i wanna told u all about today... next time got sun ye sure post again de... yoyo!!!

from ur kindly craziest fren !!simonz!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pig meat~~!!! finally u've posted something up.. haha!!