Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~blog is dying~

weih!! Why no one update this blog wan?? Where is everyone?? All missing ah??
I so lazy and always slack around also pity our blog.. No one want to "choi" it dy..
*our blog is crying*

hmm.. sei fo lor.. I've nothing to talk here leh.. how??
*comforting our blog*
"u don't cry ah.. Jie jie bring u see gold fish.. sek fan.. sek fan.."
lol!!

HEY PPL!! PLS SAVE THE BLOG!! DO NOT LET IT JUST DIE LIKE THAT!!!

Err.. attention ppl!! I bought our bus tickets to genting dy~~ haha!! I sacrificed my gold time to go KL sentral and bought it leh..!! There's few millions up and down in my 1 minute.. so how??
How u guys gonna pay me back huh?? if don't pay me back, *evil laugh*
YOU GUYS' TICKETS WITH ME!! *laugh even louder*
hahaha!! hehehe..!! huhuhu!! hohoho!!

Err.. WE[cf, simon, weng lam, aiai, ting, ivy, andy and me] went to watch wei fung's performance in TIMESQUARE on 30 NOV..
There's few groups of performers.. Got piano, got violin, got guitar, got singing..
Our friend WEI FUNG, he played solo leh!! *proud* somemore he had the most fanz!! lol!!
haiz~~ everything spoiled by the last performer.. lol!! actually not that bad la, jz that the whole performance was PERFECT and bcoz of that group.. It becomes not nice jor.. haha~~
Maybe the ppl was trying to show all his skills in singing.. but then for us, it was not reli good to hear.. maybe we dont know to "yan xiong" or wat.. haha!!
our friend weng lam said, he was singing like pulling a cow on to a tree.. lol!!

Err.. Overall is NICE!!
tomorrow we[ting, aiai, ivy and me] are going to JOGOYA loo..
p/s: guys, jealous leh?? haha!! last time u all "ma lat lous" went hang gai, watched movie and ate dinner.. haha~ we girls also wont lost to u guys..!! we are going out tomorrow also..
*evil laugh* wakakaka~~

posted by zifei..

No comments: