Thursday, December 18, 2008

~~Hair Style~~

OMG~ Gals really like to be pretty and freedom more than guys~~ *i admit it*
Just like SMK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara Form 5(2008) 's 4 golden flowers had just dye their hair~

For the Most OBvious one~~

Miss Keng Zi Hui.. *clap.. clap..*

* dang.. dang.. dang.. dang..*



this is her! Brownish hair~ Mature~!




Here comes our Ivy~~
Miss Sew Ivy,

OMG~~ Copper colour~!! Wah.. Still chemistry meh~~



For me...
haha.. i just had a haircut at NIKO..
Quite nice. and i like it~~
Actually, I dye my hair..
but the colour......... is actually red~
Me~~ Cannot see the colour neh.. but still okay.. i dun like it too red.. like fei lui~~!


Miss Vone Deng..

I'm BACK~~!!
I dye my hair ..... DARK BROWN colour.
BYE BYE my WHITE hair~~~
But the colour only *appear* when the light reflects.
= =


Posted by Aiai.

No comments: